Refrigeration Service Engineer
CoolLogic Refrigeration is a well established Nationwide Refrigeration Business which focuses on commercial and industrial refrigeration. We are seeking a Refrigeration Service Engineer to join our team of experienced engineers within our progressive New Zealand owned company. The successful applicant will be based in Marlbourgh.
Duties would include equipment service, installation, commissioning and testing.
Candidates should have the following skills and experience:
- Refrigeration Trade Qualification and Limited Electrical Licence
- Approved Filler / Handler Certificate
- Clean Drivers Licence
- Experience in Commercial or Industrial Refrigeration
- High Focus and Commitment to Health & Safety
- Great Organisation Skills, with Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
- Self Motivated, Self Organising, Flexible and Enthusiatic Attitude, Team Player
CoolLogic Refrigeration takes pride on its commitment to the health and safety of all its stakeholders and bases all its activities on safety leadership, risk management and worker participation as premise.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
We can offer a challenging position with competitive remuneration.
Please email your resume to Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org