- Growing NZ-owned and operated Company
- Repeat clients including large corporates
- Company vehicle
- Paid birthday leave and Critical Illness cover
ElectriServ, is a well-established business and highly experienced multi-disciplined provider of electrical project, service, and maintenance. Our major project portfolio extends to installations within the industrial, commercial, and manufacturing industries offering exceptional service to a stable clientele.
ElectriServ, based in Penrose, Auckland is recruiting for an Industrial Electrician.
Reporting to the Auckland Branch Manager, you will be responsible to:
- Undertake the installation and maintenance of electrical wiring, machinery instrumentation and control systms and components to required specifications, ensuring economy, quality, reliability, safety and sustainability.
- Undertake industrial installation duties to promote the successful delivery of works issued.
- Build strong long-term relationships with our customers ensuring they see ElectriServ as a preferred supplier with excellent customer service and technical support.
To be successful a candidate will require the following qualifications and experience:
- Hold current New Zealand EWRB Practicing Licence or have the ability to gain a New Zealand Electrical Practising Licence
- Current unrestricted Manual NZ Drivers Licence
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in associated activities
- Industrial installation experience
- Knowledge of all appropriate industry rules and regulations
- Knowledge of Health and Safety regulatory requirements and safe work practices
The Horizon Energy Group takes pride in its commitment to the health and safety of all its stakeholders. It has well developed processes and procedures in the principle areas of safety leadership, risk management and worker participation.
To support this, you will have excellent communication and problem solving skills, sound industry and product knowledge, be safety focussed at all times, possess a high degree of initiative, able to think clearly under pressure and most of all be a team player.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
We can offer a challenging position with a competitive remuneration and additional employee benefits which include Paid Birthday Leave and Life and Critical Illness cover.
Applications close on Friday, 16 April 2021.