- Opportunity within a successful, growing NZ Company
- Competitive Remuneration
- Staff Benefits
ElectriServ, a national electrical services provider is recruiting for Electricians to join its Rotorua based team. These are permanent full time positions.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- To undertake the installation of electrical wiring, machinery, instrumentation and control systems and components to required specifications ensuring economy, quality, reliability, safety and sustainability
- Demonstrate ability to confidently carry out electrical service work on customer premise and equipment in commercial and light industrial settings
- Be a good communicator with the customer, Electriserv management and other staff
- To undertake industrial and commercial installation duties to promote the successful delivery of works issued
- To build strong long term relationships with our customers ensuring they see ElectriServ as a preferred supplier with excellent customer service and technical support
To be successful a candidate will require the following qualifications and experience:
- Ability to gain New Zealand Electrical Practising Licence
- Hold Immigration NZ approved electrical training to Electrical Workers Registration Board criteria.
- Current Manual Drivers Licence
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in associated activities
- Light Industrial and Commercial installation and Maintenance experience
- Knowledge of all appropriate industry rules and regulations
- Knowledge of Health and Safety regulatory requirements and safe work practices
- Knowledge and experience with heat pump installation would be an advantage
The Horizon Energy Group takes pride in its commitment to the health and safety of all its stakeholders. It has well developed processes and procedures in the principle areas of safety leadership, risk management and worker participation.
To support this, you will have excellent communication and problem solving skills, sound industry and product knowledge, be safety focussed at all times, possess a high degree of initiative, able to think clearly under pressure and most of all be a team player.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
We can offer a challenging position with a competitive remuneration and additional employee benefits which include Paid Birthday Leave and Life and Critical Illness cover. .
Applications close on Friday, 23 April 2021.