- Company Vehicle
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Life and Critical Illness cover
- Relocation Assistance
ElectriNET, based in Gisborne is a member of the Horizon Energy Group and is Eastland's largest power, electrical and data contractor. At ElectriNET we believe our success is driven by our employees and in return offer a wide range of career opportunities. ElectriNET, based in Gisborne is recruiting for a Electrical Manager.
Reporting to the Building Services Manager, you will be responsible to:
- Manage, oversee and be responsible for the safe, profitable and sustainable operations of the Electrical division including electrical, data, fire protection and other related aspects of the division. Responsibilities include, but not limited to, project/job planning, scheduling, organisation and allocation of resources and directing the division's day to day operations ensuring the division's profitability and success.
- Develop the goals and objectives for the Electrical division, monitoring operations on a regular basis to ensure that these goals and objectives are being met and Company policies, procedures and processes are adhered to.
- Assist Senior Management with the development and maintenance of the strategic direction of the Electrical division and the Company.
- Assist with the development of a sustainable workforce that is focussed on developing a culture of performance and delivering superior customer service.
- Build strong long-term relationships with our customers ensuring they see ElectriNET as a preferred supplier with excellent customer service and technical support. Develop the business by targeting, chasing, winning and retaining work.
To be successful a candidate will require the following qualifications and experience:
- EWRB Registered New Zealand Electrician.
- Ideally hold a New Zealand Registered Electrical Inspectors qualification or equivalent.
- Current Unrestricted NZ Drivers Licence
- 10-12 years' experience in an electrical services business environment.
- Proven design, pricing, account management and job review experience.
- Proven project/job planning, scheduling, organisation and management skills.
- Strong leadership, proven experience inspiring, directing and motivating people.
- Demonstrated strong business development ability, passion for winning work and building the business.
- A strong process development and KPI reporting focus and the ability to develop business systems required to achieve this objective.
- Very strong demonstrated staff management skills with the ability to coordinate teams and individuals, manage change and develop talent within a diverse staff group.
- An ability to deliver the key factors leading to profitability, in the design, quoting and management of construction, maintenance and projects undertaken for customers.
- A thorough demonstrated understanding of the processes and systems needed for the management of a safe working environment - and the willingness to model good Health and Safety leadership behaviours in front of the team.
- Computer skills commensurate with a management role.
- A thorough understanding of business financial systems and reporting needs.
- A thorough working knowledge of the health and safety requirements of an electrical services business.
- Superior report writing, oral and verbal communication and financial analysis skills.
The Horizon Energy Group takes pride in its commitment to the health and safety of all its stakeholders. It has well developed processes and procedures in the principle areas of safety leadership, risk management and worker participation.
To support this, you will have excellent communication and problem solving skills, sound industry and product knowledge, be safety focussed at all times, possess a high degree of initiative, able to think clearly under pressure and most of all be a team player.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
Applications close on Monday, 17 May 2021.