Office Support Administrator
- Permanent part-time role (25 hours per week)
- An exciting opportunity within a successful New Zealand Company
Horizon Energy Group, based in Whakatane is recruiting for a part-time Office Support Administrator.
Reporting to the Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the provision of quality customer service and ensure the efficiency of Head Office by providing administrative and clerical support in a professional and efficient manner.
To be successful a candidate will require the following qualifications and experience:
- Certificate in Administration would be an advantage or any other formal training
- Relevant administrative experience
- Sound knowledge in the operation of office equipment: Computers, Photocopiers, Printers, Binding Machine etc
- Current Unrestricted NZ Drivers Licence
The Horizon Energy Group takes pride in its commitment to the health and safety of all its stakeholders. It has well developed processes and procedures in the principle areas of safety leadership, risk management and worker participation.
To support this, you will have excellent communication and problem solving skills, sound industry and product knowledge, be safety focussed at all times, possess a high degree of initiative, able to think clearly under pressure and most of all be a team player.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
We can offer a challenging position with a competitive remuneration and additional employee benefits which include Paid Birthday Leave and Life and Critical Illness cover.
Applications close on Tuesday, 25 May 2021.