Administrator - Auckland
ElectriServ, is a well-established business and highly experienced multi-disciplined provider of electrical project, service, and maintenance. Our major project portfolio extends to installations within the industrial, commercial, and manufacturing industries offering exceptional service to a stable clientele. ElectriServ, based in Auckland is recruiting for a Administrator.
Reporting to the Administration Manager, you will be responsible to:
- Assist in clerical duties supporting the coordination of customer service calls / requests, planned preventative maintenance programs, quoted works, and general administration duties involved with the service and contract operations to run a cost efficient and cost effective business.
- Receive and respond to telephone calls and correspondence related to the provision of services and the documentation involved with the business activities. These activities are performed and communicated in a positive and cheerful manner both internally and externally.
- Support a team working under high pressure and dealing with conflicting priorities as well as the needs of multiple stakeholders. The position therefore requires the individual to plan, organise, and prioritise their work in order to meet strict deadlines and provide timely and accurate information to all stakeholders.
To be successful a candidate will require the following qualifications and experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification and able to learn or more than a years' experience in a service operations environment
- Prior experience within a trade service or facilities management environment
- Customer service skills
- Planning ability
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Effective communication skills
- Administration and data entry experience with proven ability in accurate data input
- Health and Safety administration experience
- Current Unrestricted NZ Drivers Licence
The Horizon Energy Group takes pride in its commitment to the health and safety of all its stakeholders. It has well developed processes and procedures in the principle areas of safety leadership, risk management and worker participation.
To support this, you will have excellent communication and problem solving skills, sound industry and product knowledge, be safety focussed at all times, possess a high degree of initiative, able to think clearly under pressure and most of all be a team player.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
We can offer a challenging position with a competitive remuneration and additional employee benefits which include Paid Birthday Leave and Life and Critical Illness cover.